Likewise, I would appreciate any feedback about the actions or if you encounter any problems so I can get them fixed for everyone.
I am running a few more tests, and then it looks like the set will be released early!!! (The special Pre-Order price will continue to be valid until after the published release date of 30 January)
The final list of actions in Annie's Astro Actions is:
- Channel Process: Used to do most of the initial processing for each channel file you have (or a combined RGB image)
- Create LRGB: Takes 4 channel files to create a complete LRGB image
- Create RGB: Takes 3 channel files to create a complete RGB image (can be used for Ha, SII, and OIII as well)
- Enhance Galaxy Dust Lanes: Used to bring out and sharpen the dust lanes of a galaxy
- Make DSO Stand Out: Highlights and Sharpens your DSO - for color images [first update will allow for greyscale images as well ... if you have a greyscale and want to use this, just convert to RGB first]
- Brighten Color & Sharpen: Increases the saturation of colors in the image while also sharpening the image slightly
- Smooth Out Image: Gives the overall appearance a "softer" look
- Remove Stars (Large Image): Removes the Stars from your image (for large chip cameras & DSLRs)
- Remove Stars (Small Image): Removes the Stars from your image (for small chip cameras)
- Create Mosaic (6 panel): Takes 6 panels and does the initial processing for a mosaic
- Create Mosaic (4 panel): Takes 4 panels and does the initial processing for a mosaic
- Star Layer Separate (Large Image): Separates the Stars from your DSO and places them in separate layers, ideal for large chip cameras as well as DSLR images
- Star Layer Separate (Small Image): Separates the Stars from your DSO and places them in separate layers, ideal for small chip cameras
Before and afters for many of the actions are in the next blog post down.
Let me know if you have any questions!