About the Blog

This blog contains recent projects, activities, and musings about astrophotography and space, to view my main webpage with prints for sale, final images, and Annie's Astro Actions, please visit: www.eprisephoto.com

.

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Polar Alignment at last

A bit more tweaking and I finally got my polar alignment so I can take 5 minute subs with no autoguider. YAY! I have spent the past few nights getting data on M101 - the luminance came out well but I think my focus was off for my RGB, but at least I have a decent result - I will go back and get more color at some point:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Monitor Calibration

Monitor Calibration
The grayscale above presents 24 shades of gray from pure white to solid black. If you cannot see all 24, your monitor needs calibration to view the astrophotos correctly: I recommend the site linked in the image